Green Square Working Space
A Flexible Space To Work
Community Futures West Yellowhead, in partnership with the Town of Hinton and Project Gazelle, have created the Green Square Working Space. This is a full-service co-sharing work space. It works well for work-at-home professionals or other independent business people who are seeking flexible work environments.
It is also ideal to host meetings, conferences, workshops, or small events.
To book the space, please contact our office at (780) 865-1224.
What Is A Business Incubator?
A business incubator is a flexible office space designed to help accelerate the growth and success of start-ups and entrepreneurial companies. If you’re in a growth phase, this can also be referenced as a Business Accelerator program.
What Are The Benefits Of An Incubator/Coworking Space?
- Low cost: Furnished, no overhead costs such as internet or power.
- No long term lease: This is designed to be a short-term space to help lift your business. The risk is extremely low as you don’t need to sign long-term contracts.
- Access to mentors: CFWY staff will be on site and available to respond to inquiries related to business coaching, business training, business financing, as well as any of our ongoing programs, projects, and initiatives (i.e. SMARTstart, EDP, Project Gazelle).
- Shared resources: Use our printers, internet, meeting rooms, and coffee!
- Networking and partnerships: Develop life-long business relationships and networking opportunities with other incubators in our space. Grow together.
Where Is The Green Square Working Space Located?
The Green Square Working Space is located in our Community Futures West Yellowhead office at 221 Pembina Avenue, Hinton.
Green Square Working Space FAQs
- Two designated work stations
- One small meeting room
- Workshop or small event space
- Business analysts on-site
- Wireless printer
- Docking station
- General office supplies
- Television & projector
- Supportive incubator community
There are 4 work areas available: Desk #1, Desk #2, Entire Space, and Small Meeting Room. These spaces are available to be booked for half a day (morning or afternoon) or full day (8:30 am to 4:30 pm, with lunch closure). If desks 1 or 2 are reserved, then the entire space will not be available for bookings. All bookings are on a first-come, first-served basis.
The working space features 2 designated work stations (desk #1 and desk #2) within a larger space. There are also multiple tables in the room which can be configured to accommodate large meetings, workshops, or small events. Users can also book the small meeting room (4-5 people).
Please contact our office at (780) 865-1224 to reserve the space.
We have 4 areas available to book:
- Desk #1
- Desk #2
- Small Meeting Room
- Entire Space*
You can book any of these spaces for:
- Half a day (morning or afternoon)
- Full day (8:30am-4:30pm, with a 12:00pm-1:00pm lunch closure)
*Note: If desks 1 or 2 are reserved, then you will not be able to reserve the entire space during that time.